Representative: Stephanie Sayegh
Leadership: Chaired by the Vice President and other officers as required.
Election: Annual – Members will be appointed by VP when necessary.
Terms of Reference (General):
- To represent PE interests on the Sectional Coordinating Committee (SCC).
- To meet and conduct the business for PE.
- To administer the budget and / or financial operations for PE.
- To coordinate the PE calendar with the master LLU – ASDA calendar whenever appropriate.
- To meet with other professional associations to share interests, ideas, goals, strategies and to avoid overlap of responsibilities and/or information, and to justify such an overlap (if applicable).
- To conduct activities in accord with University and LLUSD policies.
- To conduct activities to contribute to LLU – ASDA mission and goals.
Terms of Reference (Specific):
- To prioritize and operate student professional enrichment activities, all ‘lunch-n-learns’.
- To coordinate and cooperate with class officers to promote the professional enrichment of the School.
- PE is supported by fund-raising (e.g., Lunch and Learn contributions), donations or allocations.
- PE administers its financial operations.
- PE is accountable to LLU – ASDA on budget and financial activities.
- PE may petition LLU – ASDA for extra-ordinary financial assistance.
- PE sets meeting schedules. Committee minutes are recorded.
Leadership Development and Mentoring:
- PE is encouraged to initiate leadership development by engaging students at all stages of their programs.
- Faculty and or Alumni mentors are recommended.