Coordinating, CDA, & ADEA Representatives:
Coordinating Representative: Amir Mossadegh
CDA Representative: Marianne Demirdji
ADEA Representative: Brenden Hay
Leadership: Approved student organizations.
Election: Annual – By the student body (terms to be determined by the individual association).
Terms of Reference (General):
- To represent the association’s interests on the Sectional Coordinating Committee (SCC) – one member per professional association.
- To represent each association at national, state, or regional meetings (if applicable).
- To represent each association on LLU committees (if applicable).
- To represent each association on LLUSD committees (if applicable).
- To meet and conduct each association’s business.
- To administer each association’s budget and / or financial operations.
- To coordinate each association’s calendar with the master LLU – ASDA calendar whenever appropriate.
- To meet with other professional associations to share interests, ideas, goals, strategies and to avoid overlap of responsibilities and/or information, and to justify such an overlap (if applicable).
Terms of Reference (Specific):
- Refer to rules and regulations and terms of reference for each professional association.
- Professional associations are supported by fund-raising, donations or allocations.
- Each association is responsible for and accountable to LLU – ASDA on budget and financial activities.
- Each association sets its own meeting schedules.
- Committee minutes are recorded.
Leadership Development and Mentoring:
- Associations are encouraged to initiate leadership development by engaging students at all stages of their programs. Association specific requirements may be required.
- Faculty and or Alumni mentors are recommended, but not required.