Chair: Robert Perry
Foundation for Worldwide Health Students
Leadership: Chair-person and other officers as required.
Election: Annual – by SCC on application.
Terms of Reference (General):
- To represent FWWHS interests on the Sectional Coordinating Committee (SCC).
- To represent FWWHS at national, state, or regional activities (if applicable).
- To represent FWWHS on LLU committees (if applicable).
- To represent FWWHS on LLUSD committees (if applicable).
- To meet and conduct the business for FWWHS.
- To administer the budget and / or financial operations for FWWHS.
- To coordinate the FWWHS calendar with the master LLU – ASDA calendar whenever appropriate.
- To meet with other Section officers to share interests, ideas, goals, and strategies (if applicable).
- To conduct FWWHS activities in accord with LLU and LLUSD policies.
- To conduct FWWHS activities to contribute to LLU – ASDA mission and goals.
Terms of Reference (Specific):
- To prioritize and operate community partnerships for the students (e.g. community service projects, service-learning opportunities not organized by administration, mission projects, ‘Clinic with a Heart’).
- To coordinate and cooperate with class officers to promote partnerships for the School.
- FWWHS is supported by fund-raising, donations or allocations.
- LLUSD administration forwards student dues to LLU – ASDA for distribution.
- FWWHS administers its financial operations.
- FWWHS is accountable to LLU – ASDA on budget and financial activities.
- FWWHS may petition LLU – ASDA for additional financial assistance.
- FWWHS sets meeting schedules. Committee minutes are recorded.
Leadership Development and Mentoring:
- FWWHS is encouraged to initiate leadership development by engaging students at all stages of their programs.
- Faculty and or Alumni mentors are recommended.