DATE: Sunday, April 22, 2018
TIME: Registration: 8:30 a.m. | Lecture: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
LOCATION: Loma Linda University, School of Dentistry - Prince Hall, 11092 Anderson Street, Loma Linda, CA 92350
TUITION: $195 DDS / $145 AUX
LUNCH: Will NOT be provided
CREDIT: This course meets the Dental Board of California’s requirements for 7 units of continuing education.
AGD Code: 780
Mario Romero, DDS
Department of Restorative Sciences
Dental College of Georgia, Augusta University
This course aims to update the general practitioner on a variety of topics that affect the biological response, esthetics and longevity of composite restorations. In Part I you will increase your knowledge from tooth bleaching, composite materials and instrument selection, shade mapping, and techniques for highly esthetic anterior composite restorations in detail, to allow you as the practitioner to transform your patient's smile in A SINGLE VISIT.
Following completion of the course, the participant should be able to:
- Select bullet proof camera setting for great photos every time.
- Understand the role occlusal determinants have in treatment outcome.
- Select the correct bleaching protocol based on patients' needs and scientific evidence.
- Differentiate when to use on shade, tow shades or multiple shades for anterior restorations.
- Introduce the "4 stumps" layering technique developed by Dr. Romero for immediate great results.
- Create natural line angles on all your anterior composite restorations.
- Re-create natural texture on your restorations.