DATE: Sunday, March 7, 2021
TIME: Lecture: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Pre-registration is recommended; registrations can be completed the morning of the class.
LOCATION: Online course format via Zoom
TUITION: $195 DDS / $145 AUX
CREDIT: This course meets the Dental Board of California’s requirements for 7 units of continuing education.
AGD Code: 370
Donna Galante, DMD
Board-certified orthodontist in private practice
Clear Aligner Orthodontics: Providing Predictable and Efficient Treatment Results For Children, Teens and Adults
In this full day virtual course, Dr. Donna Galante will present clear aligner orthodontics for children , teens and adults. Having treated over 5000 clear aligner cases in her private practice, she will provide details on how she treatment plans cases for predictable and efficient results. This course will also provide valuable strategies and practice models for you and your teams to implement quickly and effectively.
- Discover the best case types for clear aligner orthodontics
- Learn how to set up clear aligner cases for success
- Understand the patient appointment process and learn to schedule for maximum efficiency
- Explore the benefits of adjunctive therapies to help provide the best patient experience possible
- Gain confidence in presenting clear aligner orthodontics to your patients