Management of Dental Conditions
DATE: Sunday, September 10, 2017
TIME: Registration: 8:30 a.m. | Lecture: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
LOCATION: Loma Linda University, School of Dentistry - Prince Hall, 11092 Anderson Street, Loma Linda, CA 92350
TUITION: $195 DDS / $145 AUX
LUNCH: Will NOT be provided
CREDIT: This course meets the Dental Board of California’s requirements for 7 units of continuing education.
AGD Code: 149
M. Anthony Pogrel, DDS, MD
Professor, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
University of California, San Francisco
This program will cover a variety of dental conditions, and discuss the management of each. The entire dental team will benefit from attending this lecture.
- Dental Injuries to Include Dentoalveolar Trauma
- Nerve Damage in Dentistry
- Damage from local anesthetic solutions, root canal therapy, implants, bone grafts, periodontal surgery, and dentoalveolar surgery
- Discussion of the etiology, prevention and management of each of the above conditions
- Tooth Transplantation, Reimplantation and Surgical Uprighting
- To a limited extent tooth transplantation is making something of a revival, and the results appear to be good
- Oral Manifestations of Systemic Disease
- Presentation on a range of medical conditions which have manifestations in the oral cavity
- The Management of Jaw Cysts
- Recent developments in the treatment such as marsupialization and decompression and even medical management of these lesions.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.