DATE: Sunday, February 4, 2024
TIME: Registration 8:30 a.m. - Lecture: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Pre-registration is recommended; registrations can be completed the morning of class.
LOCATION: Hybrid presentation: Loma Linda University School of Dentistry - 11092 Anderson Street, Loma Linda, CA 92350 OR Live Zoom webinar
TUITION: $195 DDS / $145 AUX
CREDIT: This course meets the Dental Board of California’s requirements for 7 units of continuing education.
AGD Code: 610 & 670
Brian J. Goodacre, DDS, MSD
Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
Private Practice, Upland, California
Raj Swamidass, DDS, MSD
Upland and Corona, California
This course will focus on the current and future applications of digital dentures, overdentures, and fixed complete dentures. With each of these treatment options, there are specific diagnostic and treatment planning considerations that will be discussed. Additionally, the benefits and limitations will be reviewed. The widespread use of technology across dentistry has changed how we practice. This course will review the current trends in using digital technology across dentures, overdentures, and fixed complete dentures. Some of these digital technologies include intraoral scanners, 3D printing, and photogrammetry.
- Review clinical workflows for digital dentures
- Discuss how to utilize intraoral scanners to streamline your digital denture workflow
- Learn clinical steps for success with overdentures
- Learn to treatment plan the fixed complete denture patient
- Discuss how to do immediate denture conversions
- Review the clinical steps involved with fabricating the final restoration