DATE: Sunday, January 27, 2019
TIME: Registration: 8:30 a.m. | Lecture: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
LOCATION: Loma Linda University, School of Dentistry - Prince Hall, 11092 Anderson Street, Loma Linda, CA 92350
TUITION: $195 DDS / $145 AUX
LUNCH: Will NOT be provided
CREDIT: This course meets the Dental Board of California’s requirements for 7 units of continuing education.
AGD Code: 780
Marc Geissberger, DDS, MA
Adjunct Professor and Immediate Past Chair
Department of Integrated Reconstructive Dental Services
University of the Pacific School of Dentistry
Involving the whole team in aesthetic dentistry can be exciting and rewarding for all involved. An artistic approach to aesthetic dentistry is essential. This presentation will cover new techniques that have been developed to aid patients in visualizing potential aesthetic modifications of their dentition. Dr. Geissberger will outline ways to involve the entire team in the treatment planning and delivery phases of aesthetics restorations.
During this program clinicians and staff members will:
- Learn the definition of esthetics in both dentistry and art.
- Learn the scientific basis of esthetics in art and the world around us.
- Develop a better understanding of the mathematical principles of esthetics compared to the esoteric esthetic concepts.
- Understand the cultural differences in esthetic concepts.
- Be able to evaluate the esthetic disposition of all patients.
- Learn how to determine the esthetic values of each patient.
- Learn to provide patients with a better understanding of aesthetic possibilities.
- Learn how to create an office environment that promotes esthetics.