The Dean's Circle
Join a tradition of giving
The leadership giving society for Loma Linda University School of Dentistry, the Dean’s Circle was created to encourage annual giving. The Dean’s Circle recognizes loyal alumni, friends, faculty, and staff whose generosity drives the School of Dentistry to build on its status as one of the top dental schools in the country.
Become a Member
Membership in the Dean’s Circle is extended by invitation to those who demonstrate generous philanthropic support to the School of Dentistry. To qualify for membership, you must contribute a minimum of $1,500 to any School of Dentistry fund within a calendar year.
As a member of the Dean’s Circle, your investment will help meet the educational needs of our students, help the School take advantage of extraordinary opportunities; and meet new challenges in teaching, research, and service.
The School of Dentistry is strong because alumni, friends, faculty and staff are all working together. Your support is essential as dental professionals of tomorrow are educated at Loma Linda University School of Dentistry today.
In addition to generating crucial financial support for the School of Dentistry, the Dean’s Circle provides an exclusive forum for social and intellectual activities. Recognition may not be your goal for participation, however, recognition of Dean’s Circle members encourages broader participation.
Benefits for Dean’s Circle Members include:
- Invitation for you and a guest to an annual Dean’s Circle gathering
- Notification of and invitations to other Loma Linda University School of Dentistry events and lectures
- Continuing Dental Education voucher for any CE course at Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
- Acknowledgement on the Dean’s Circle donor board located prominently in Prince Hall.
- Recognition in a variety of alumni and fundraising publications, including the Articulator (Dentistry Journal) and the School of Dentistry website
- Advance notification of special events, accomplishments and changes at the School
- Inclusion of at least twice-yearly updates from the Dean via email
- Dean’s Circle members are also included as members of the Loma Linda University Health’s President’s Club and will be invited guests to LLUH events.
Make a meaningful gift to an area or project of your choice.
Support for the School of Dentistry with gifts qualifying for membership in the Dean’s Circle are accepted throughout the year, with the qualifying deadline of December 31 each year. You may give in the following ways:
- Gift of Cash (check, bank draft, credit card via phone, mail or online)
- Securities (especially long-term appreciated stocks and bonds)
- Tangible Personal Property
For any questions, please contact the development office or email firstname.lastname@example.org